Updraft integrates with Microsoft Teams seamlessly. Integrate Microsoft Teams and get notified about new available app versions or new received feedbacks.
With just a few steps you can integrate Microsoft Teams into your app distribution process with Updraft and be informed about the latest app versions at any time and install them directly.
To integrate Updraft with Microsoft Teams, you need at least one channel in MS and you need to add the Webhook app to your channel in the App Catalog within MS first (see Step 2).
To start you need to click on Add channel.
Create a new Channel
Give your Channel a name.
Name your Channel
- 1.Click on Apps catalogue on the bottom left sidebar
- 2.Search for Webhook (Use keyword: webhook)
- 3.Click on the App Incoming Webhook
- 4.Click on Add to team
- 5.Search for your Team and type in your preferred channel to get notifications from Updraft
- 6.Click on Set up Connector
Set up a connector for the channel
- 1.Type in a name for your incoming Webhook
- 2.Click on Create
Provide a Name for your incoming webhook
Confirm your name with Create
As soon as you clicked on create, Microsoft Teams creates your Webhook URL. Copy it and click on Done.
Copy Webhook URL
- 1.Type in a name for your Webhook
- 2.Paste your Microsoft Teams URL
- 3.Chose your app from which you would like to get notifications in Microsoft Team
- 4.Save it
Webhook URL from Microsoft Teams
Go back to your Microsoft Teams channel and check if you get the notifications from Updraft.
Set up connection information