Comment on page
Security (Single Sign-On)
Within the account settings of an organization you are able to set up SSO for your organiziation.
Instructions for Enabling Okta Single Sign-On:
- Open the Admin Dashboard
- Create a new SAML 2.0 App Integration
- Fill in the "Single Sign-On URL" and the "Audience Restriction" from Step 1
- Add following "Attribute Statements":
- email = user.email
- username = user.email
- first_name = user.firstName
- last_name = user.lastName
- Create the SAML 2.0 Integraion
- Choose which users should be able to login and assign them to the App
- To download the XML file, click on "View IdP metadata" and copy the XML Content to a new XML file.⚠️ Please make sure that your created XML file is valid.
- Upload it to updraft in page of step 1
After following all the above steps, log in to your Updraft account to verify that you are now able to sign in with Okta. If the integration was successful, you should be redirected to the Okta login page, and upon successful authentication, you should be logged into Updraft automatically. If you encounter any issues, please refer back to the previous steps or reach out to the support team for assistance.