What's New/ Changelog
Be sure to not miss out on new features and improvements!
With the latest release, the time has finally come - the iOS app is ready in the Apple Store.
With the iOS app, enterprise apps can be distributed and installed even faster to your team, your testers or your stakeholders.
- Custom app icon
- Transfer owner account
- Custom SMTP for enterprise plans
- Allow other bundle ID or package name
- Release Notes in Notifications
- GDPR data export
- App download limitation for free plan users
- Possibility to update E-Mail of account & E-Mail verification process
- Possibility to delete account if using social login
- List of organizations: easy redirection to other organizations (with access)
- App Download:
- Updraft shows an information message to your users if the enterprise certificate is expired
- Updraft shows an information message to your users if the minimum OS of the app doesn't match with the device OS
- SSO Google Workspace within Enterprise plan
Released December 2021
- Set your default organization
Released November 2021
Released September 2021
Released August 2021
- Updated App Build History
- Build Version and App Version are now displayed on the installation page and within the e-mail notification
Released July 2021
- Change an already uploaded app file: An already uploaded app file (.ipa or .apk) can be exchanged by a new file, without changing the chronology of the app version history.
- Updated user list for Owner of an organization with the possibility to change the user role of each user per project
Released 22nd of April 2021
- User list for Owner of an Organization
- Notifications for Project Members about new uploaded app versions (app builds)
Released 2nd of March 2021
- Disable a distributed release
- Delete a distributed release
- Detect OS-System of Testers
Released 15th of December 2020
- We updated the Slack App - everything now according to the newest requirements and of course GDPR save.
- Installation E-Mail: If you send a new release to your testers or groups within the installation e-mail they receive you find not only a button to install the app also newly a QR-Code.
- We update the Payment workflow and we are supporting now 3D secure payment
- At the same time, if we were not able to charge your credit card the end of the monty, you can now change or update your credit card easily.
- We published two new pages: https://getupdraft.com/app-distribution and https://getupdraft.com/beta-testing
Released 28th of October 2020
- Webhook Integration: Easily integrate now your Webhook, to get notified about new uploaded builds or feedbacks.
- Integration: You can now deactivate or activate your integration.
- Integration: You can now forward automatically all your received feedbacks or bugs directly to Slack or your prefered Webhook (Zapier, Microsoft Teams, Rocketchat)
- Build History: We extract and display now the minimum, target and max. API Version from your uploaded .apk
- Build History: We extract and display the expiry date of your provisioning and distribution profile of your uploaded .ipa
- Build History: We extract and display now the Minimum supported OS of your uploaded binaries
- Login & Registration: is now possible with Facebook
Released 11th of September 2020
- Slack Integration: Every notification now redirects to a specific build, even if there is already a newer build available
- Build History: Each uploaded build / app version has a separate URL. So you can easily copy & paste the URL and send it to your team.
- Build History: If you uploading an ad-hoc certified .ipa app, you can now check all added UDID's / devices to check, if you can install the application on them
- Profile & Account: We improved the UX, so upgrading to a paid plan is now even easier. At the same time you will see an invoice history for the past month & some more statistics about your updraft organization.
Released 7th of May 2020
Released 24th of March 2020
- Tester & Groups: You can now add single testers by their e-mail address or groups of testers to your app. All this testers are not required to register neither creating an account.
Released 5th of January 2020
- User & Permission: The whole user management is now on project level. You can invite new members to projects. If new members are not updraft users yet, they will get invited
Released 9th of January 2020
- The suggestion list of possible names of your environment during the creation of a new app
- You can now enable & disable e-Mail notifications for new uploaded builds
- You can now enable & disable if an app should be available for download
- With the build history you can now find the exact amount of downloads of your builds
Released 16th of December 2019
- Download the latest Build from the App Settings page by Public Link or QR-Code
- Improvement of the search functionality on the dashboard
- New Landingpage
Released 16th of October 2019
- SignUp with Google
- Login with Google
- New Designs for SignUp & Login
- Adjusted dropdown to select your app
- Bugfixes for account
- Bugfixes to upgrade account
Released 4th of September 2019
- Completely new visual information hierarchy
- Improved way to creating App Projects
- Separate pages for Releases, Builds and Feedback
- Possibility to create new Releases
- Re-Named the Distribution History to Release History
- Build History
- Possibility to download each build from the build history by using the public link
- Possibility to download each build from the build history by using a QR-Code
- Inform users which are trying to download an application on their desktop to open the installation link on their mobile phone or to scan the QR-Code
- Bugfixes for Android Icon
- Bugfixes for UTC
Released 5th of July 2018
- Demo-Tour. Introducing the tool: how to create your first App-Project with the possibility to add a demo .ipa file.
- Instructions: Enable/disable Instructions on each page with hints how to use a specific function.
- Bugfixes for Mobile-View
- Bugfixes for User-Roles
Released 20th of June 2018
- Public Link to send your App easily, copy & paste URL
- New User Roles: Client and Tester
- Client: Can only install apps he has project access. Can’t distribute app or manage project settings.
- Tester: Can creates users, give them project access he has access to, can distribute and install builds. Can not upload build or create new app projects
- Owner has now the possibility to adjust Organzation Name and Subdomain in his profile
- Possibility to create empty project to get Environment Key to Upload by CURL, Fastlane or Gradle
- Subscription GDPR conformal on Landinpage